No more - I know, I know, I know,

Just a month later I was reading a article in ‘the hindu’, "An enigma called Raghuvaran" and was amazed with the casual response and way that article has been done. Raghuvaran was my favorite villan. His role in Basha and his dialogue in Puriyaadha Pudhir (i know, i know, i know about u) are my favorite. He has a great potential. What ever role he does, he does it to the prefect, but not much celebrated for that.

Today in the same hindu i read:

[Hindu] Veteran actor Raghuvaran passed away in a hospital here on Wednesday morning following a brief illness. Raghuvaran, 60, is survived by his ex-wife and son.

It’s a great loss to South Indian cinema industry. It’s hard to get a person like him, who’s a storehouse of talents. God bless his soul!!!

Raghuvaran (December 11, 1948 - March 19, 2008) - RIP

0 replies: