[Travel-log] Bharathidaasan books on mobile

It was a quick decision when we (me and my close friends) planned for thirupathi this weekend. We booked the tickets thru e-darshan for Saturday evening and knowing that traveling thru local bus service would be horrible, but with no other option we boarded SETC 911UD bus, which was quite decent.
As we haven't planned this trip, the bus travel was much boring. Then i remembered thinnai.info, which i came across few days back. I never before got a chance of reading great works of bharathidasan but was interested in them. So i downloaded some of his books in my mobile. It was really a excellent thought, of have those valuable books in our mobile. The whole day i was enjoying the poetic lines in "Kadhal Ninaivugal" and "Azhakin Cirippu". Hats off to the new and interesting concept of tamil mobile books launched by mobileveda, as it made my short trip a memorable one.

0 replies: